Do you want to learn to navigate or improve your skills?
Are you limited by your ability to find your way round or need to follow more experienced people to get where you want? If so then some navigation training could make all the difference to you.
Navigation training courses are available for runners and walkers in the Peak District, or at a location of your choice by prior arrangement.
Training sessions can be in small groups or one-to-one.
Topics may include the following but the emphasis is on meeting the needs of the individual or group:
- Basic navigation
- The use of maps of different scales
- Contours and the shape of the land
- The use of the compass
- GPS devices
- Macro and micro navigation
- Navigation skills improvement
- Advanced navigation techniques
- Navigation in poor visibility and at night