Qualified as a Fell and Mountain Running Coach (Level 2) under the scheme organised by the Fell Runners Association and UK Athletics Dominic is able to coach and advise on a wide range of running topics.
Over twenty years experience as a Summer Mountain Leader gives extra depth to his knowledge when dealing with activities in the uplands but he is equally at home coaching road running or helping runners improve their technique.
The following run training and experiences are available but sessions can be tailored to suit groups or individuals:
- Introduction to trail or fell running
- Running skills (uphill, downhill, rough terrain)
- Running fitness
- Race preparation
- Race familiarisation for specific events
- Running technique and fitness sessions
- Ultra running preparation
- Navigation for runners
In addition I offer bespoke training plans and advice to help you achieve your goals, either on the hills and trails or on the road.